Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Let's get started!

I'm at work right now and I guess that means I should be working...but of course I'm not...lol...I'm a 26 year old black closeted man. I'm have chocolate skin pearly white teeth an athletic body and charm for days...No I'm serious I really do! I graduated from an ivy league school have 2 professional degrees and am currently work on another. I'm kind and affectionate to boot...The gist is that my stuff is together.

Or so it seems...I'm single and I have no idea why??? So I spend most of my time at work, at the gym, with my female friends or getting another degree. Which is ok I guess...I mean things definitely could be worst so looking at it that way I'm doing fine.

I decided to start this blog so I could have a e-dairy of what's happening in my life and hope to share some of my exciting ups and downs with others. I always say my life should be on TV so until that happens...this will have to do.

No comments: