Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2nd "Date"

So John and I had our second "date." Date is in quotes because I'm not exactly sure if that what it was considering we haven't discussed what it is that we're doing. I guess we are just getting to know each other.

Anyway we decided to met around 7ish and he was suppose to be cooking this time...So I arrived a little after 7 and he invited me in and said "Doesn't the food smell good?" And of course I said yes to which he pointed out there was no food cooking and that he was taking me out to eat. I'm so blonde :-( Anyway we left the apartment and got into his fabulous SUV and went to Chili's. On the drive there he opened up and shared so very deep things with me about his family and things he had gone through as he was becoming the man he is today. I was shocked in a very good way that he felt like he could open up to me in this manner. The food was good I had a drink and he had 2. He paid the check and when she brought him the receipt she gave us boxes to pack our left over food. As he looked over the receipt and signed. I packed my box and then I packed his. Packing his box was a conscious effort to be nice, considerate, thoughtful, and giving. I hope he noticed. We left the restaurant and got back into his car and before he backed out I leaned over and tried to give him a kiss on the cheek again. And again he turned his head so I lips would meet. I love when he does that :-)

We drove back to his place holding hands and listening to Patti Labelle...it was so mellow and nice...maybe it was liquor. We go tback to his place and he showed me to his bedroom, because that's where we would be eatching TV. Well it was the only option he didn;t have a TV anywhere else. So he told me to look through the movies and find one well he took he's puppy out to be walked. When he returned I had decided on "Idlewild." But before we could begin he had to handle some business on the phone.

I'm not sure who he was talking to but the conversation sounding like the person was a little more than a friend...but I know his situation so I had to suck it up. After1o minute phone thing he apologized and put the movie on. He then took off shirt and asked it would be OK if he took off his pants he explained to me he had "short pants " on underneath. As if I would ever deny myself to see him scantly clad plus I had to figure out what short pants were....turns out they are boxers. Don't you just love a country boy. "Short pants " who would have knew. He has on a white wife beater and green and yellow short pants. It was the first time I could see how defined his body is and the tattoo on his left arm. His legs are very muscular with nice thick thighs. He laid on across the bed as I removed my shoes and then I laid next to him in my sweater and jeans. I'm a good but I can't just start taking of my clothes. Well not until 20mins of the movie has passed and I pretend to be warm. So yes at that time I asked him if he minded if I got more comfortable. He responded with "Please do." So I did I removed my sweater to reveal a gray wife beater and my pants to show my very fitted black boxer briefs. When I got back in the bed he immediately put his arm around me.

We watched the rest of the movie with intertwined arms and legs. I felt his breath on my neck and the warmth of his body all over me. It was so pleasant. Just being in his presence made me feel lie I haven't felt in along time. After the movie ended we turned and laid facing each other talk a little and held each other more. At no times did we remove more clothing but the intimacy was more intense then times I had been completely naked. I final pulled my way from his arms and dressed and he did also so he could take the puppy out one last time before he went to bed.

He walked me to the door and again we hugged and kissed on the lips, but no tongue. It was a magical second date.

No comments: